Greek Yogurt Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 30 oz diced chicken breast, if using canned, drain water
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cream cheese, grated cheese, Greek yogurt, ranch seasoning, and hot sauce until smooth. Add chicken and stir until combined. Bake in a 9x9 baking dish for 20 minutes. Top with chopped green onions and crumbled blue cheese. Serve with pita chips, celery, carrots, or chips!